Designed to support your research
Are you performing real-time PCR, sequencing / NGS, or cloning experiments? Then the Colibri+ spectrophotometer will help you advance your research by supporting a broad range of applications:
- Read your samples in less than 3 seconds.
Broad detection range
- 2 – 20.000 ng/µL for dsDNA.
- 0.06 – 600 mg/mL for BSA.
Easy pipetting of the sample
The Sample Guide Light enables easy sample application and helps you to detect even the smallest air bubbles. As a result, the quality of the measurement is significantly improved.
Accurate and reproducible measurements
- Hydrophobic coating of sample window: The hydrophobic coating of the sample window supports the formation of a measuring column from the sample liquid after closing the detector arm.
- Shock-absorbing detector arm: The shock-absorbing detector arm reduces shocks during its closure. This supports accurate measurement of samples with as little as 1 µl with a CV of absorbance < 1%.
Wide spectral range
- Wide spectral range from 190 – 1.000 nm
- Benefit from more flexibility in the creation of custom protocols.
Path length flexibility
- Choose between the two path length options: 0.5 mm and 0.05 mm.
- Measure even highly concentrated samples without dilution.
2 years warranty
- At Berthold, we find it of great importance to deliver high quality products.
- Benefit from our 2 year warranty for your own peace of mind.
Intuitive standalone operation
The intuitive 7" colour touchscreen operation enables you to analyze your samples with the touch of a button.
- A wide variety of pre-programmed protocols simplifies operation of the system.
- You can also easily create your own protocols.
- 32 GB of onboard memory.
- Create more than 500 user folders, which can be password protected.
- Saves precious lab space in combination with its small footprint of just 206 x 333 x 166 mm (W x D x H).
Download the Product Brochure here for more information.